Our closing services will protect your pool from damage due to freezing water and keep it as clean as possible for the next season. Closing your swimming pool properly can save you a lot of work when it comes time to open the swimming pool for the summer as well as potential damage that could occur if closed incorrectly.
Our Base Pool Closing Service includes:
- Blow out the lines and add antifreeze to them
- Install winter check valves in return fittings
- Remove plugs and drain the pool equipment
- Remove filter cartridges (If applicable)
- Remove ladder and handrails (If possible)
- Store On Site – plugs, returns, fittings, handrail, ladder
Pricing and optional add-on services will be displayed within the online booking system.